Monday, June 13, 2016

For Him Cluster Freebie

Good evening everyone. Boy was it a busy weekend. Still packing the darn house up but on Saturday we had a Yard Sale, OYE!! Luckily it was a BEAUTIFUL weekend so sitting outside with Hubby for hours selling things I had forgotten we even had until I cleaned out the garage a couple weeks ago was nice and cool. It was crazy busy but nice we made enough to help pay for the moving van so WHEW that is weight is lifted LOL. Alright so Father's day is right around the corner so I thought it might be nice to pass out a few Father's Day themed freebies made using my "For Him" kit, which if your looking for a great masculine kit you can find HERE also while your over there picking up the "For Him" collection I want to remind you that the Buy My Store deal is still going on through the 19th and once it is gone it is gone, this will be the one and only time I have this deal going on so please don't miss out it is a fabulous deal. Have a great night. Come on over to the Fan Group and grab the Cluster HERE


 

No comments: