Monday, June 6, 2016

Buy My Store Deal from now through June 19th

Hey Hey Everyone!!! Schools almost out and Summer is here. Want a little Summer Treat? I am having a CRAZY CRAZY Deal going on right now. It is a Buy My Whole Store type of thing. I have a deal for my JSS products $30 for the product line, $30 for the whole Ooh La La Scraps line OR you can purchase both stores as a bundle for $50 instead of $60 and that saves you an addition $10. This is a ONE TIME ONLY DEAL you just can't miss it. Come over to the store and get in on it while it lasts. I will have the deal up for grabs from now until June 19th. Once purchased I will issue you a coupon for use by you only for 30 days from purchase date. The coupon will be sent to you via email using the email address that you have registered at the store. Be sure to add me to your contacts if you haven't yet to be sure the email does not end up in spam. Come check it out HERE


 

No comments: