Thursday, September 29, 2016

I Am A Warrior and DSD Sales Information

Good evening girls. Thanks for coming by tonight. I have an Alpha freebie to coordinate with the "I Am A Warrior" collection which you can find HERE if you haven't grabbed it yet. Also want to remind you all that this weekend is DSD, I know it is usually in November but for some reason they decided to move up the date on us. Be sure to come by the JSS Outlet where everything will be just $1 except for Bundles which will be 75% off. Also going to extend the Going Going Gone sale through the weekend in case anyone missed it. Don't forget the 10-50 coupon when checking out, that mean double discount you guys. I know I'm nuts but how can you pass that up right? Come by the Fan Freebies page and grab your Free Alphabet HERE


 

No comments: