Saturday, December 26, 2015

Tis The Season Brag Book Freebie Page 8 and Quick Question

Good evening everyone. How was your Christmas yesterday? I'm still recovering from mine, it was wonderful and wished it would have lasted longer. It's always great spending that time with the family. I have a few more days left of the Tis The Season Brag Book Freebies so tonight is page 8 so be sure to download it before you go. Hey wanted to run something by you all for the new year around the corner. I was thinking of adding a new category to the store and wondered what you all thought about Print and Cut using a Silhouette machine. I recently purchased one and have been playing and I think it would be fun. What do you think? Anyone out there have a Silhouette?



8 comments:

Stacey said...

Hi Katie, I can't get page 8 to download. will you check on it please? I don't have a silhouette, but I do have a cricut explore which can do svg's now! I know you used to have some cut files before, that I wished I had purchased. would love you to bring them back and add more! I'd get them! thats the good news with cricut now you can use other cut files which before the explore you couldn't.

Sondrart Designs said...

The link does not work. I have a silhouette but do not know how to do the print and cut. I have the software to cut SVG's though!

mama_wolfe said...

I have a Silhouette but haven't yet tried the print & cut option; sounds interesting to me.

Mary Tincher said...

I have been wanting a Silhouette or Cricut, but I already do Needlework, paint & digital scrapbooking. I just don't know if I have time!!! Love your journal page. Thanks!

Debra Haagen said...

I don't have one but I want to get one!! :-)

Stacey said...

thanks so much! It's working now!

Chad and Lisa said...

I have a silhouette and love the print and cut option. I think it is a great idea!

unruly said...

Great idea...want to get one too.