Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas Alpha Freebie and New Release

Hey guys I just finished listing something new in the store. My girls suggested to me that this year instead of the Red and Green for my Christmas kit that I make one in Light Pink and Mint Green so took their advise and this is what I came up with. The new kit is called "I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas". The Kit and coordinating products are all on sale 50% off and the Bundle is marked down to just $5. I have a little Alpha freebie I made for you all to coordinate with it so be sure to scroll down page and pick it up before coming to the store and checking it out. You can find it tonight at my JSS Outlet store here.

 

4 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Lovely soft pastel colors, thanks!

Pam K said...

Thank you for the pretty alpha -- the colors are sweet!

Stacey said...

the kit is gorgeous! thanks so much for the matching alpha1

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!