Sunday, December 8, 2013

Jolly Days 5x7 Brag Book Freebie Day 10 and New Release

Hey Hey guys I have some new goodies in the store. I uploaded it last night. The new kit is called "Tis The Season" and it is HUGE. It has 565 Elements, 60 Papers and 3 Alphas. Since Jolly Days was such a Cute kit I went with Pretty for this one and I hope you like it. I have all the extras for this set so it is also available as a Collection if your wanting it all. Be sure to pick up the 10th and final day of the Jolly Days Brag Book before you leave. Have a nice rest of your Sunday.


  Sorry Link Expired

8 comments:

Pam K said...

Thank you for the cute brag book freebies! I am new to digi-scrapping, so this will be a great help!

TifLyn said...

OMG! I AM IN LOVE! Love, love, love! I am buying it now, without a sale and without looking at anything else! I can't afford to shop right now, but I have to have this kit (bundle maybe?)
Thank you for alwsys providing a value! Your kits are a million times more than what is sold in other sites and so much less expensive! In fact, your store is the only scap store I buy from now!
Thanks again, Tif

Stacey said...

Thank you so much for another awesome brag book! I'm with Tif - Love the new kit and you do have the best deals and the reason I save up to shop from you and Misty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!! thank you - Kat

Nancy said...

Looks like another beautiful mega kit! Thank you for sharing another wonderful BB series.

Tracey C. said...

Thank you for another fabulous Brag Book set!! Especially love this one. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous brag book!

Betty

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Thank you for this beautiful BBP, I love your work, It's always so cute, bravo!